Normandy PTO 2023-24 Executive Board
President: Katie Acosta
Vice President & Book Fair Chair: Melissa Brown
Secretary: Talia Robbins
Treasurer: Beth Thorowgood
Principal: Rebecca O'Neil
Did you know you are already a member of the Normandy PTO? That's right ... we do not collect membership fees! Please support our efforts through fundraisers throughout the year.
- To promote the general welfare of children and youth in home, school and community.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school such that parents and teachers may cooperate in the training of the child.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure the highest educational advantages for the student body.
- To support the school and children through volunteer services and fundraising projects.
Mark Your Calendar
Watch for more information about these events throughout the 2023-24 school year.
- Ice Cream Social – September 7
- Fun Run – October 13
- Trunk or Treat – October 24 (rain date October 30)
- Teacher Luncheon (Conferences) – October 25
- Classroom Halloween Parties – October 31
- Book Fair – November 10-17
- Family Night – November 14
- Skating Party – December 11
- Family Night – January 18
- Carnival – March 8 (school sponsored)
- Skating Party – March 11
- Teacher Appreciation Week – April 29-May 3
We would love to have you in attendance!
- Aug. 24, 2023
- Nov. 2, 2023
- Feb. 8, 2024
- April 11, 2024
We welcome all parents and guardians to volunteer at Normandy Elementary! You can become an academic volunteer in the classroom, library or art classroom, or you can become a PTO volunteer by working on a committee, working a shift at an event, or being a homeroom parent to help plan the classroom parties throughout the year. Your involvement gives you the opportunity to stay informed of your child's education and helps the school immensely as we work together for our children. Here are some ways you can get involved:
Please see the Academic Volunteer page for more information.
Normandy PTO Downloads
Click on the links below for additional information.