Normandy PTO 2022-23 Executive Board
President: Darrien Kemp
Co-Vice President: Katie Acosta
Co-Vice President: Sara Williams
Treasurer: Beth Thorowgood
Secretary: Miranda Kraft
Book Fair Chair: Melissa Brown
Principal: Rebecca O'Neil
Did you know you are already a member of the Normandy PTO? That's right ... we do not collect membership fees! Please support our efforts through fundraisers throughout the year.
- To promote the general welfare of children and youth in home, school and community.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school such that parents and teachers may cooperate in the training of the child.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure the highest educational advantages for the student body.
- To support the school and children through volunteer services and fund raising projects.
Mark Your Calendar
Normandy PTO will be at the CRUISE-IN TO THE ICE CREAM SOCIAL! Stop in Aug. 14 starting at 11 a.m. at the Washington Township RecPlex and come meet our wonderful PTO members, play a game and grab a treat in the kids section. Can’t wait to see you!
- Ice Cream Social: Sept. 15, 2022
- Fun Run: Oct. 7, 2022
- Trunk or Treat: Oct. 25, 2022
- Book Fair: Nov. 14-18, 2022
Watch for more information about these events throughout the school year.
Join us for our fun and short meetings! We'd love to hear your input and ideas to make this another awesome year for our staff and students!
- Thursday, Aug. 25, 2022, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 8, 2022, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
We welcome all parents and guardians to volunteer at Normandy Elementary! You can become an academic volunteer in the classroom, library or art classroom, or you can become a PTO volunteer by working on a committee, working a shift at an event, or being a homeroom parent to help plan the classroom parties throughout the year. Your involvement gives you the opportunity to stay informed of your child's education and helps the school immensely as we work together for our children. Here are some ways you can get involved:
Please see the Academic Volunteer page for more information.
Normandy PTO Downloads
Click on the links below for additional information.
Cash Reimbursement/Deposit Form